Skip to main content

B-I-N-G-O

Hi everyone! Spring break is around the corner and that means it's midterm season! As a midterm project in Social Studies Methods, we completed a bingo project where we chose two forms of technology to show what we know from what we've learned so far in the class. I used Google Slides as a base to my presentation and also utilized FlipGrid as an auditory tool to elaborate about the information presented in my slides. I deeply enjoyed this activity because I recognized how far I've come and how much valuable information I learned from the beginning of the semester until now. I can't wait to see what else is in store for the rest of the semester and I am so excited to continue my fieldwork experience with the fourth grade students at BDMS!

Here's a sneak peak into my bingo project:


Click here to see the rest!


Comments