Skip to main content

Lesson Planning



Pleasanton History

Lesson Plan Reflection

Hi all! After completing my lesson plan I gained some insight about how creating an engaging lesson plan is the most important part of the lesson you are about to teach! Standing in the front of a classroom and lecturing your students will not give them a drive to learn. Lesson plans need to be full of fun and captivating activities that allow students to want to constantly learn more about what you are teaching. My chosen lesson plan included a link to Google Maps so that I could gain a visual understanding of the Pleasanton area. This made be become more connected to what I was learning because I was able to actually see the region and it's beautiful territory!

XP opportunity - Link to FlipGrid

Comments