Skip to main content

First Social Studies Adventure

For my first completed week of learning methods of social studies, I thought I'd share a bit of what I have accomplished so far.

This week we learned how to create digital classrooms on google slides. To make a slideshow look like a traditional classroom, I included a desk, a rug, a cup of pencils, a poster, a Bitmoji of myself with a cup of coffee, and a whiteboard. We included a link to our new blogs, a FlipGrid video introducing ourselves to the class with some information about ourselves included, and our Digital Me projects. For my Digital Me project, I used google drawing to share a story about myself. This application is useful for me in the future because I am able to create charts that are convenient for the learning of my future students.

The most important thing I learned this week was to not forget to make all of my assignments creative and colorful! Having an assignment that is appealing to look at makes learning more fun and less boring. Adding Bitmojis to your assignments makes them feel more personable and gives a fun touch to show incorporation of  new trends to keep up with the times!

Find link to FlipGrid here.

Pictures of Digital Me project and digital classroom slide below:




Comments